THE COMPREHENSIVE UNIQUE SOLUTION FOR SKIN DISEASES
Dermohith Capsule is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of all oozing types Dermatitis and also fast relief from skin decease like itching , scaling etc. The great ayurveda grand’s mentioned the treatment of Kaphaja. Similarly , this treatment many kinds of traditional Ayurveda medicinal plants are used. Just as, Dermohith capsules also contains these types of medicinal plant. The key content of Dermohith Capsules are Gandhak Rashayan(Niriyas), Manjishtha (Rubia Cordifolia), Neem(Azadirachta Indica), Bakuchi(Psoraled Coryifolia),Su.Guggulu(Commiphora Mukul),Sweta Saariva(Hemidesmus Antidysenterica), Daruharidra(Berberis Aristata) and Madhusnuhi(Smilax china).
PHARMACEUTICAL BENEFITS OF DERMOHITH CAPSULE
- Ayurveda grandha’s mentioned the Raktashodhak property of Manjishta which is useful in the treatment of skin.
- According to recent studies ,mentioned the antioxidant activity of phenolic compound in manjishta. It also help to prevent the acne.
- This herb contains the presence of bio-active constituents like purpurin, munjistin, xanthopurpurin and pseudopurpurin .
- Glycosides like rubiadin, rubiprasin A,B,C, ruiearbonls, aborane triterpenoids, mangistin, 1-hydroxy 2-methoxy anthraquinone, 3-dimethoxy 2 carboxy anthraquinone, alizarin, garancin, mollugin and furomollugin .
- Bakuchi containing vitamin A (Retinal) and its derivatives.
- Vitamin A or Retinal also help to stimulate the cellular activity and strengthening the protactive barriers of the skin. And also to avoid the losses of moisture and collagen promoting tissues.
- The Ayurveda most importantly recommend Bakuchi as a universal cure to mend and resolve various skin conditions like vitiligo, psoriasis, acne, etc.
- Neem helps to modulate the activity of cyclooxygenase and lipooxygenase, enzymes involved in inflamentry pathways which can help to decrease inflammation throughout the body. The reduced inflammation can also help to induce wound healing. Subsequently to improve the appearance of the skin affected by eczema.
- Sweta Saariva plant containing phyto-constituents like 2-hydroxy benzaldehyde,4-methoxybenzaldehyde,sterols,saponin,resinic acid,tannins,B-sitosterole, a and B-amyrins, lupeol,tetracyclic triterpene alcohols, fatty acids and glycoside . So, these acids are the anti-allergic property of this plant. Hence these properties also help to rectify the skin allergic conditions .
- Kutaja bark contains Ropan quality. Therefore it help in wound healing in skin conditions. For example, sunburn, injuries, Psoriasis and eczema.
- Su.Gugulu contains a mixture of plant compounds likes steroids, essential oils, lignans, flavonoids, carbohydrates and amino acids. Hence It is very effective in Eczema, Psoriasis and skin irritation .
- Daruharidra contains berberin quaternary ammonium salt of isoquinoline alkaloids. It has antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Hence it is helpful to mend the skin problems  .
- Madhusnuhi contains analgesic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, stimulant, carminative and laxative compounds also tonic in nature. It is also a beneficial herb for treating venerable disorders and skin related disorders .
- It’s an Ayurveda herbal water decoction. Hence it is also formulating based on Kerala ayurveda principle. It contains patola, Guduchi, Triphala and Pongamia. These are mostly used for the treatment of skin decease. For example, itches, scabies and psoriasis .
In short ,the above mentioned medicines are processing with Patoladiganam Kashayam. When the combination of all these medicine under suitable dosage. That is to say, Dermohith capsule become a good universal curing agent of all kind of skin decease. For instance, Weeping Eczema (Vicharika), psoriasis (Ekakushta), Dermatitis and Darunakam (Dandruff).
DOSAGE OF DERMOHITH CAPSULE
It’s daily Intake dosage, One to two capsules twice daily or directed by the physician.
- https://www.thepharmajournal.com/archives/2017/vol6issue7/PartC/6-5-10- 535.pdf
- https://www.forestessentialsindia.com/blog/babchi-a-wonder-ingredient-for-the- skin.html
- https://www.netmeds.com/health-library/post/kutaja-ghana-vati-benefits-uses-method-dosage-and- side-effects